Mt Druitt Hospital
Client: Western Area Health Service
This project consisted of two major elements:
a) Upgrade of a live Emergency Department and administration areas within the exisiting hospital and the construction of a new childrens ward including SARS room.
b) Construction of the 1200m2 'New Pathways' physical rehabilitation centre. This new building was designed to blend in with the existing architectural features of the hospital.
Other hospital projects that have been completed include:
- Southerland Hospital - New Dialysis Building
- Goulburn Base Hospital - ED Upgrade
- Queenbeyan Hospital - Renal Dialysis Unit
- Prince of Wales Hospital - Euroa Ward
- North Shore Hospital - Reception & Admin Refurb
- Cumberland Hospital - Refurbishment
- Manly Hospital - Refurbishment
- Westmead Hospital - CIDM Laboritory
- Thomas Walker Hospital - Refurbishment and Heritage Restoration