Client: Department of Education & Training
This project involved the construction of a free-standing Design Building on the Enmore TAFE campus. This new multipurpose teaching facility has several open learning areas that can be divided as required using operable walls. The building has many interesting design features including:
- Raking ceiling incorporating high level windows
- Prefinished timber soffit cladding
- Acoustic timber wall panels
- Exposed precast panels feature panels
- Solar panels and rainwater harvesting
The external works included infrastructure upgrades, the construction of a new covered outdoor learning area, external courtyard, landscaping and paved areas.